Discover What To NEVER Feed Your Lhasa Apso -
Plus Other Money, Time & Health Saving Tips
From a Lhasa Apso Insider.
If you're serious about your Lhasa Apso and want the happiest, healthiest and most well behaved Lhasa Apso on the block..... this might be one of the most important messages you ever read.
Sharda Baker, 9.47am
Hi my name is Sharda Baker and I'm bursting to share something with you.
There's an amazing new e-book on the Lhasa Apso to assist you in having the absolutely best experience with your Lhasa Apso. Without having to spend a small fortune and without having to spend hours grooming and training.
Are you maybe thinking of buying a Lhasa Apso, not sure how to go about it, what questions to ask, how to look after and train your little friend?
Maybe you already own one or more Lhasa Apsos and want to make sure you care for your Lhasa Apso properly? Lhasa Apsos, as you probably know by now, do require special care and once you learn and understand their needs its not that hard to care for a Lhasa Apso. They are worth every bit of effort of course as they will reward you a hundred fold in enjoyment and unwavering companionship.
Don't make the mistakes many owners do though and presume a Lhasa Apso is cared for the same way as any other dog. They aren't and that mistake could cost you dearly in time, money and heartache.
Maybe you just simply want to have your Lhasa Apso trained a little better. A dog that pees inside, chews everything in sight, "pulls" on a lead, and barks too much can take some of the fun out of owning a dog can't it? And you know a Lhasa Apso can easily be trained when you know how!
If some of this describes you and you would like a healthy, happy, well trained Lhasa Apso that brings years of enjoyment for you and the family that doesn't end up costing you a small fortune please read on.
It's frustrating to hear about Lhasa Apso owners ending up with big disappointments just because they didn't have the right information at hand. There is a better way.
This is what happened to me.
I remember the first puppy we bought , Shani. She was a pure bred 7 week old female . Her favorite sleeping place used to be in one of my husband's old leather shoes.
I didn't know then what questions to ask the breeder or what to look for when we went shopping for her. To cut a long story short we spent over $2700 on Shani over the first 2 years for 2 knee repairs and countless visits to the vet for on going allergy problems.
If only I had known then what I know today about Shani's diet, exercise and general needs we wouldn't have had to fork out all that money. and go through that stress. I guess in a way its a bit like buying a car. If you don't know what to look for can easily end up with a car that is not really in good condition .
Our second puppy "Ellie", we bought as a puppy when she was 16 weeks old. Puppies are so cute at that age aren't they? We didn't know how to tell if a puppy has been socialized well or not. Well, we got home with a dog that was real hard work for several months. Ellie was so timid, barked all the time, was very slow learning anything and took a while to take to any visitors. We leant the hard way again! But wow how things have changed now!
Our last few dogs have been almost perfect. OK they have been to the vet once or twice for their shots but we've had no major expenses in the last 6 years . We did our homework this time and had spent much of our spare time over the years finding out everything we could our dogs. It honestly has taken the worry and expense out of buying, training and caring for our dogs.
So Then I Decided
To write a book about dogs and share my experiences. My first dog book was on the Bichon Frise. It became quite popular on the internet and made me realize there are many other dog owners who have the same questions as me. It also gave me the confidence to leave my full time job and concentrate on my real love in life....dogs.
I now have published several successful dog e-books and I'm so excited about my latest, on the Lhasa Apso.
Imagine This For A Minute.
Imagine being confident that you are asking the pet owner/breeder the right questions before you hand over your hard earned cash for you new "little friend". You don't want to end up withanything less than a healthy perfect little Lhasa Apso do you?
And when you get home with your puppy, won't it be so nice knowing exactly what you need for your puppy in those first few months rather than "guessing"? Your role in the first 4 months is absolutely vital in developing a happy healthy Lhasa Apso. Why risk making the mistakes so many other owners are making and paying for!
If you already own a Lhasa Apso, I'm sure you want to know the answers to the common training, caring and breeding questions owners every day are asking? Questions that if unanswered may end up costing you literally thousands of dollars and can bring so much heartache.
Imagine knowing and mastering the simple training techniques that are unique" to Lhasa Apsos? Having a dog that is a pleasure to have inside the house at all times, that walks well on a lead, that's gentle with children and is really your best friend without costing a heap of money to look after.You'll be the envy of other dog owners too!
The Good News
I would love to help you have the best possible experience with your Lhasa Apso. Having well trained dogs has certainly changed my life for the better! I want to help prevent you losing hundreds or maybe even thousands of dollars in health related costs by buying right and just as importantly caring for your Lhasa Apso in the best possibly way. The right diet, exercise and care really make all the difference. A Lhasa Apso does NOT have to be expensive to look after once you know what you are doing!
It 's my wish that you become one of the many happy Lhasa Apso owners who are so proud when family or friends drop in and see their Lhasa Apso. Won't it feel great to have your friends and other dog owners marvel at how well trained, healthy and well groomed your Lhasa Apso is? There's nothing like seeing the effect a well behaved and well groomed Lhasa Apso has on people is there!
To help make this happen for you a new e-book was written "Insiders Complete Home Guide To The Lhasa Apso"
In 112 pages I have done my best to cover nearly everything to help you have the best possible experience with a Lhasa Apso from start to finish. It isn't like any other book you will ever read on the Lhasa Apso either.
Apart from spending many months going through every bit of Lhasa Apso information I could get my hand on, I interviewed several Lhasa Apso breeder, a dog trainer and a Veterinary surgeon to ensure I didn't miss anything.
I then passed on my completed ebook package onto a well respected Lhasa Apso breeders and had them have their say on what else should be included in the ebook package.
Here's a sneak peak at what you'll discover in "Insiders Complete Home Guide To The Lhasa Apso"
- Learn how to choose your new family member. Never choose a Lhasa Apso just because "they look cute in the shop window". It needs careful scrutiny, a lot of thought and a loads of information from the owner of the dog or the breeder you’re buying it from. It's worth it though as you will be hopefully then blessed the with years of enjoyment! (Discover clear detailed information on what you need to know)
- Find out all about the characteristics of the great Lhasa Apso family. Most people are surprised to learn the connection this dog has had with the Dalai Lama of Tibet for the last several centuries!
- You will be amazed at what diet your Lhasa Apso should be getting . Canned, dry and homemade food is all discussed in detail. (Everything about a Lhasa Apso's dietary needs is clearly explained)
- Discover why if you’re thinking of owning a Lhasa Apso, you will be first attracted to its gentle, alert, intelligent, sensitive and well mannered loving nature. Learn all about the temperament of the Lhasa Apso and how to ensure you "pick" and train a Lhasa Apso that has these characteristics. (not all do, so be careful!)
- Learn How To Recognize a reputable Lhasa Apso breeder. They should have a solid understanding of this breed and be willing and able to answer any of your questions. Learn what to look out for and what to ask!
- Discover if the Lhasa Apso the right doggie for you and your family. Clearly outlined pros and cons of owning a Lhasa Apso are explained to help you in your decision.
- Breed Standards. Both experts and newcomers to the Lhasa Apso will find our extensive explanations of the breed interesting and useful.
- Discover why and how after nutrition, exercise plays a very important part in the health of your dog. If yours is a city or county dog, exercise tips are discussed. Techniques of walking your "Lhasa Apso" on a leash are explained.
- Discover exactly how to care for your Lhasa Apso when you first get home. (Remember the first 4 months are the most important in the life of your dog)
IMPORTANT - Our REVEALING Lhasa Apso Newsletter Report is NOW AVAILABLE. FREE - Don't Miss Out!
Once a week or so you'll receive a free email report that covers a Lhasa Apso related topic.
There is no cost or obligation.
You can unsubscribe anytime.
Just enter your email address below for your FREE subscription now and get your free bonus report.
I dislike SPAM like everyone else!. Your email address is kept 100% confidential and will never be shared with anybody.
- Know how to groom your Lhasa Apso from day one. Many owners use the wrong products which harm their Lhasa Apso. (Once learnt properly grooming becomes much easier and fun!)
- Tips for buying a Pup. Don’t be in a hurry: Learn how much you should be expected to pay and what to expect for spending your hard earned cash on this wonderful breed..( Many people rush into buying a puppy without the proper knowledge and suffer the consequences for many years).
- Discover the positive effects of early socialization. Lhasa Apso are not as a rule an aggressive dog, but if poorly socialized you could end up with a "snappy" dog who tries to rule the household. (learn what to do from day one)
- Understand the "mentality" of your Lhasa Apso. For instance, your Lhasa Apso will respond to certain commands and actions quickly than others. (Training may take on a whole new meaning when you read this)
- If you’re in the process of bringing home a pup, it’s also time you explored the market for a good vet. Learn how to choose a good vet and understand ways to maximize your visit to the vet which may well end up saving you money.
- Be shown a comprehensive and useful list of internet resources. How do you know where to look for certain questions? (These resources may save you hours of frustrating searching)
- Discover how to teach your Lhasa Apso to obey commands such as “sit,” or “down” or to come when called off-leash? To give your Lhasa Apso the best you can, and to get the best from your Lhasa Apso, you need to train him/her while they're at a very young age., or as soon as possible. (extensive proven techniques described in detail)
- Potty training finally de-mystified. In depth coverage given to this often misunderstood topic. (If your Lhasa Apso is 'having accidents' on the floor or in other areas, there is a proven training method inside that delivers)
- Discover how to combat the number one problem among dogs of all breeds - poor dental care. Lhasa Apsos are no different (discover how to help prevent tooth disease by using a well balanced diet and chew bones plus a few other tricks)
- Learn the benefits and drawbacks of purchasing a male versus a female Lhasa Apso. It's very worthwhile to know this before you start looking for your pup!
- Find out the options to help your puppy through the teething stage. You will then have a much happier Lhasa Apso. (A range of chew bones are discussed)
- Discover how if you are passionate about your pet, that pet medical insurance can save you money. Learn how each pet insurance company has its own pros and cons, you will have to scrutinize their health policies before going in for insurance. (Here’s what you need to check out)
- Understand all about crate training. Learn why this training method is not cruel and experience the difference it could make to your Lhasa Apso. (Every owner will benefit from this information)
- Identify the easy grooming technique experts use. Due to their long hair that does shed coming out of winter, Lhasa Apso require a particular type of brush. (Step by step grooming is clearly explained)
- Learn how to raise your Lhasa Apso in a house filled with kids. Just as your Lhasa Apso needs training, so do your children, so that they can understand the needs and moods of your pet. (Simple to follow guidelines that kids can easily remember)
- Learn the many benefits of spaying or neutering your Lhasa Apso. You might be surprised the effect this has on your dog's health, mood and aggressiveness. (The risks of self breeding are also discussed)
- And that's just a fraction of what you'll find out in "Insider's Complete Home Guide To The Lhasa Apso"
Here's what a few Lhasa Apsos owners had to say about my ebook.
We have certainly enjoyed your email booklet and have found it very helpful and informative.
Our little Lhasa Apso is benefiting from your ideas and instruction. He is now 14 weeks old and is responding to the ideas that you have presented.
He is already potty trained and has a few tricks under his belt now.
I had a little problem with him training to the leash, but he is about to master that also.
We are in the Rio Grande Valley in an RV park for the winter and what a wonderful place to train a new puppy.
The confined space of the RV is so much better than our large home and the interaction with people and other dogs is a plus for training a dog to be very sociable.
Attached is a picture of Mom and Reilly.
Gerald & Nan Wallis
Tumbling Shoals, AR. USA.
I purchased your ebook package "Insiders Complete Home Guide To The Lhasa Apso".
I found it extremely easy to read and just packed full of helpful information.
We have two Lhasa Apsos, brother and sister two years old. Patches the male is white with honey colored patches and a honey colored tail. Brindle the female who is Brindle colored.
Both have been fixed and are groomed for the pet status and not show status.
Brindle is the one in the picture I sent in.
They are wonderful pets but each has its own personality and temperament. Patches loves to jump around from chair to chair and likes high places, while Brindle says you go ahead and jump I will just sit here and watch.
Your ebook package was full of terrific tips for us and our Lhasa Apsos. The added Free bonuses were also of great value to me.
To Whom it may concern,
I found Sharda Baker's Lhasa Apso ebook very helpful.
Before I purchased my third Lhasa Apso, Buddy, I read Sharda's entire ebook to refresh my memory on training procedures for these little puppies.
I found the information in the ebook to be presented in a well-organized, easy to understand manner.
I also learned some helpful tips along the way. I became more aware of some things I could do a little better when training Buddy that I was not aware of with my other Lhasas.
I would highly recommend this ebook!
Thank you so much for your Lhasa Apso e-book package.
I am using it daily as this is my first experience with a Lhasa Apso and I have found that you really know, understand and appreciate the breed.
Has it been helpful? Oh, my, yes!! I am especially amazed at the fact that what you suggest has worked every time!!
Not perfect yet, but he is still a puppy. He has entered the flight stage and I am so grateful that you told me when to expect that, because when he would have run and explore, we had him tethered to my arm.
He has been a joy! We take him to the retirement center when we visit my in-laws and everyone there greets Shadow before speaking to us.
Shadow, my husband and I live in Mathis, Texas, a town northwest of Corpus Christi near the Gulf of Mexico coast.
I look forward to your e-mails about the Lhasa Apso. I have learned that this breed is the breed for me!!
Mathis, Texas. USA.
I don't have a picture of me with my Lhasa, but will attach a wonderful picture I have of my little "Dalai".
I just purchased a wonderful little Lhasa Apso, and being 65 years old wondered if this was the right decision!
Well it was....I hadn't owned a dog by myself since I was a child.
My daughters always had dogs growing up, but this time I was on my own.
Since Dalai was only 8 weeks old, and I had never had an AKC dog, I decided to look up that breed on the computer and found Sharda's site.
It was wonderful! I use her site almost every day, and especially enjoy her updates.
Thank you for all your smashing e-mails. The info is great and lovely to be kept up to date by another doggy lover !
Your eBook package is very good and I am constantly referring to it for answers to daily problems and training issues.
My pup Molly is now 14 weeks old and is absolutely adorable as you can see from pic attached, this was taken when she was only 8 weeks old, in our garden .
Liz and Molly
I found Sharda's Lhasa Apso ebook very helpful.
Before I purchased my third Lhasa Apso, Buddy, I read Sharda's entire ebook to refresh my memory on training procedures for these little puppies.
I found the information in the ebook to be presented in a well-organized, easy to understand manner. I also learned some helpful tips along the way.
I became more aware of some things I could do a little better when training Buddy that I was not aware of with my other Lhasas.
I would highly recommend this ebook!
Thank you for your excellent ebook and free bonuses. The free bonus about being managing dog allergies was very helpful for Harvey and I.
That helped me like nothing else I have read about Lhasa Apsos and trust me I have read plenty!
Your section on potty training was also very good and Harvey hasn't had an accident inside for two and a half weeks now.
I am more than happy to recommend your ebook package to other owners.
Houston. Texas. USA.
I enjoyed your Lhasa Apso ebook a great deal. I recently picked up my new Lhasa Apso puppy, Sherlock, 7 weeks ago. The part about crate training especially helped a lot. I didn't realize how quick potty training could be. I have started following your suggestions on training at home and already Sherlock understands come, sit and stay. He still barks a little too much at times but I intend to shortly follow your advice for that.
Thanks again. I will send a photo of Sherlock soon.
Rego Park, NY. USA.
Hello Sharda Baker,
I didn't know where to start or what questions to ask the breeder before I read your ebook. You gave me the knowledge to ask the right questions and I'm glad I did. The first breeder I went to wasn't able to ask some of the questions you suggested so I ended up going to a different breeder. Later, I found out that the first breeder I saw actually ran a puppy mill. So thank you so much.
Glen Iris. Melbourne, Australia.
I've owned Lhasa Apsos for over 17 years and used to be a breeder.. You can imagine I have read most things on Lhasa Apsos that I can get my hands on. I just love them! I still learned many new things from your e-book and found the free dog training audio a great help.
Thanks also for the surprise bonuses you keep sending!
Christchurch. New Zealand.
The testimonials on this page are from real people and show the positive experiences they have had. Not every customer can expect to or will achieve the same success and experiences as those listed on this page.
Many customers fail to achieve these same results. One of the main reasons not everyone achieves the same results is that in many cases they may not read the ebook or listen to the audios completely or they may not follow the information provided.
To achieve the best results for your dog, it is suggested you read all of the ebook and listen to any of the audios provided. You will then be in a better position to make the right decisions to best care for your dog. Remember you are fully protected with my FULL refund guarantee.
"But what about all these other questions?"
You'll also get the answers to these and many more "in your face" questions:.
- "How much better would you feel knowing all the answers to these questions and more?"
- "What papers should I be given when I buy a Lhasa Apso?"
- "Why is my puppy nipping all the time? How can I teach her to stop it?"
- "How do I keep the tears from staining the area around the eyes?"
- "Should I breed my Lhasa Apso, are there any risks doing this?"
- "Can you tell me what to expect during my Lhasa Apso's pregnancy?"
- "My Lhasa Apso "digs up everything" in the garden, how can I teach him to stop it?"
- "How do I clear up the stain around the eyes?"
- "What's the easiest and quickest way to housetrain my Lhasa Apso?"
- "Where can I buy a Lhasa Apso?"
- "Are the subject to skin allergies?"
- "Will they get along with ,my other dogs?"
- "My Lhasa Apso seems to hate my husband! What can I do?"
- "How long will a Lhasa Apso live for?"
- "How do I clip the nails myself?"
- "What vaccinations should my Lhasa Apso be getting and when?"
- "When is the best time to spay or neuter my little Lhasa Apso?"
Wouldn't you have a much better chance of owning a Lhasa Apso that was well behaved , healthy and a integral part of your family.
That's why you should own this book today (in fact, you can be reading in as little as 5 minutes from now!). Don't you owe it to yourself, your family, and your dog?
What's a resource like this worth?
To have someone do all this research for you would normally cost you around $900 and take several months of research. This ebook package isn't some half baked collection of bits and pieces thrown together.
Everything is well researched, tested and clearly explained in PLAIN English. Which means it's dead-easy to read and understand. And it's logically laid out in great detail.
There are other resources out there retailing for up to $49.00
Which is why this is such a genuine great investment at only $31.77
That's right, a fraction of what it's really worth and what it cost me to research. Why would I make it so affordable? Simply because my costs to deliver it to you are so low.
This package is an electronic book, audio and ebooklets that can be downloaded to your computer in a flash. Which means you can be reading it and discovering all these amazing secrets in as little as 5 minutes from now. I think it's incredible and of course wouldn't have been possible not so many years ago.
No matter what however, I hope you are starting to realize it's a genuine bargain for you. And yes, I plan on raising the price from $31.77 to $37.77 very soon. Once I get a few more testimonials from satisfied customers, the price will increase.
So you'll want to be quick if you want to save some dollars.
And don't worry, if for any reason you're not happy with the content, you have a complete guarantee to protect your investment.
That's about as fair as it gets, don't you agree?
But I tell you what I'll also do to make this the best investment you ever make. I'm going to throw in some free bonuses which will help you even more..
So, if you invest in a copy of "Insiders Complete Home Guide To The Lhasa Apso" right now, here's what I'll also include for you.
***FOR A LIMITED TIME***
6 FREE GENUINE BONUSES
VALUED AT $71.27!
FREE BONUS # 1 How To Change Your Lhasa Apso's Temperament For The Better - ebooklet
What usually attracts many pet owner to a Lhasa Apso is his/her appearance. Most buyers don't think about their Lhasa Apso's temperament before its too late. This e-booklet offers vital information for Lhasa Apso owners.
(VALUE $9.77) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Complete Home Guide To The Lhasa Apso" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 2 Dog Training Secrets Revealed - Audio
This 53 minute audio is an interview with a well renown professional dog trainer who "has seen it all".
In this high quality recorded audio you will hear how a professional dog trainer manages the day to day dog behavior problems many dog owners have had to deal with. Basil will answer a long list of dog training questions I had put especially put together.
You will discover his proven methods of managing the disobedient dog, how to quickly control the dog that barks too much, potty training in as little as 24 hrs, step by step obedience training, and much much more.
The audio is 53 minutes long.
(RETAIL VALUE $ 27.97) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Complete Home Guide To The Lhasa Apso" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 3 Full typed transcription of the "Dog Training Secrets Revealed" - Audio
Some people prefer listening , some prefer reading. I have provided both for you so you have the best of both worlds. This free bonus is a full typed transcription of the Dog Training Audio.
It is written in a simple , clear and easy to follow format that is also guaranteed to bring results fast or your money back.
FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Complete Home Guide To The Lhasa Apso" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 4 Teach Your Lhasa Apso 13 Easy Tricks - ebooklet
Learn how to quickly and easily teach your Lhasa Apso 13 fun tricks. You and your Lhasa want to while away the idle hours together? Then, what better way can there be than to get together and teach him some tricks?
(RETAIL VALUE $ 11.77) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Complete Home Guide To The Lhasa Apso" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 5 Secrets To Walking Your Lhasa Apso On and Off the Leash - ebooklet
Don't be dragged around the block by your pulling dog. This ebooklet clearly explains in detail, how to quickly and with minimum fuss, teach your Lhasa Apso to walk comfortably beside you either on or off the leash.
(RETAIL VALUE $ 13.77) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Complete Home Guide To The Lhasa Apso" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 6 Choosing a Lhasa Apso Name - ebooklet
This ebooklet contains almost 2,000 dog names in alphabetical order. The names are separated into male and female groups.
You will have fun finding a special and unique name amongst that truly suits your Lhasa Apso.
(RETAIL VALUE $ 7.99) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insiders Complete Home Guide To The Lhasa Apso" ebook package.
The above FREE bonuses each worth every cent of their stated value. But , they're yours FREE. Congratulations!
Why Am I Giving Away So Many FREE Bonuses?
Well, there are 2 reasons I am offering such a large number of genuine quality free bonuses.
Firstly, I wish to over exceed your expectations and provide the best resources I can for you.
It make sense really, because with my 100% no questions asked refund policy, you can have a full 100% refund for up to 56 days, so I want you to love my package and tell other how helpful it was to you. Otherwise you can return it right back to me for your full refund.
Secondly, digital products do not require postage which means less overheads for me.
But I don't know how long I'll can keep these bonuses up there. So if you want them, I suggest you get in quick.
Truly wishing you great success with your Lhasa Apso.
P.S.The Introductory low price of only $31.77 is a part of a market test I'm conducting. Once I've completed my market test, I know I'll be forced to put up the price to cover advertising costs. So if you're at all interested, you should buy right now.
P.P.S.Don't forget, you're getting a 125 page e-book for $31.77, PLUS the Dog Training audio and ALL the bonuses..
You get the "Insiders Complete Guide To The Lhasa Apso", the "Improving Temperament ebooklet", the "Teaching 13 Easy Tricks" ebooklet, the "Secrets To Walking Your Lhasa On & Off The Leash" ebooklet, plus the "Choosing Your Lhasa Apso's name" ebooklet.
P.P.P.S.Also, you are protected with our 100% Risk Free Money Back Guarantee. If not completely satisfied with the Lhasa Apso package, email me for a full refund within 56 days and I will cheerfully give you a full refund, no questions asked.
P.P.P.P.S DON'T FORGET MY SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER.
For the NEXT 55 CUSTOMERS, I am including for FREE, 7 Special Bonus resources for your Lhasa Apso valued at $71.27. See above for more details. All for only $31.77
You better hurry to take advantage of this special offer before it expires.
Thank you for visiting us.